Thursday, August 5, 2010

Trials and Tribulations

I worked on my welcome video and attempted to load it into Camtasia but for some reason, I couldn’t do it. I will retry tomorrow with Dreamweaver. I don’t know why I can’t just do the video on my photo booth and download it on the course. I tried to do that also and was unable to do so. I reviewed the area under technology tools to see if any of the links had material that might help me figure out what I’m doing wrong. I was able to import my power point into Camtasia with no problem, then I did a voice over and even though it was difficult to synchronize, I was able to do so. I am able to import the video clip I made in photo booth in Camtasia but when I try and pull it over into the screen, it says an error has occurred and it closes. Go figure……

No comments: